Upcoming Meetings Schedule
SPECIAL MEETING & HEARING
Notice is hereby given of a special meeting and hearing of the Village of Crivitz Zoning Board of Appeals to be held on Tuesday, May 23, 2017, at 7:00pm in the boardroom of the Crivitz Village Hall located at 800 Henriette Avenue.
PURPOSE OF MEETING
1) Convene in open session,
2) Review variance request of Robert Bemis, Case No. 2017-01, who requests a variance for his property at 1221 Rosa Ave. (Parcel #121-01679.002) to Village of Crivitz Ordinance Sec. 13-1-22(4), which states that in the residential zoning district accessory buildings shall be limited to 2 and shall not exceed a total of 1,500 square feet in area,
3) Hear comments from neighboring property owners and general public regarding Case No. 2017-01,
4) Deliberate on Case No. 2017-01 (closed session is optional*),
5) Re-convene in open session, if applicable,
6) Vote on issuance of variance in Case No. 2017-01.
Documents relative to Case No. 2017-01, including the original variance request, are available for public inspection in the office of the village clerk on weekdays between the hours of 9:00am to 5:30pm.
*If the board chooses to deliberate in closed session the procedure is in compliance with WI Statute section #19.85(1)(a) which states that “any meeting of a governmental body, upon motion duly made and carried, may be convened in closed session…for any of the following purposes…deliberating concerning a case which was the subject of any judicial or quasi-judicial trial or hearing before that governmental body.”
Audio Recordings of Meetings Available Upon