Upcoming Meetings Schedule
Agenda includes: South River Ridge Subdivision Sign; Citizens
Group for Industrial Development Update; Review of Zoning Ordinance for
Possible Changes; Correspondence Relative to Development; Misc. Purchases of
Routine Items & Supplies Under $500.00.
Tuesday, November 21, 2017, at 7:00pm.
MEETING AGENDA INCLUDES:
1-7. Regular Monthly Business (Minutes, Vouchers, etc),
8. Comments from Pre-Registered Citizens,
9. Community Code Service - Zoning Ordinance Update Contract,
10. Littleland Playground Maintenance Supplies - Transfer from General Equipment Savings Fund,
11. Forest Home Cemetery Grave Sale Revenue Distribution,
12. Fire Dept. NWTC Live Fire Training,
13. Annual Fire Inspectors Conference,
14. Christmas Parade Street Use Permit,
15. Rennert's Invoice for Fire Dept. Vehicle/Equipment Maintenance,
16. Lift Station #1 Pump Impeller - Smith & Loveless,
17. Lift Station #1 Pump Lift System - Richlen Enterprises,
18. Wastewater Treatment Facility Piping Replacement - USA Bluebook.
New Business: Budget Hearing - Re-scheduled for November 30 at 5:30pm.
Questions from the Floor:
Please note that, upon reasonable notice at least 24 hours in advance, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information to request this service, please contact the Village Clerk's Office at (715)854-2030, 800 Henriette Ave., P.O. Box 727, Crivitz, WI 54114.
A public hearing will be held on the proposed 2018 budgets for the Village
of Crivitz TIF and General Funds. All taxpayers of the Village of Crivitz
are welcome and encouraged to attend. Copies of proposed budget summaries
and detail reports are available in the Clerk's office.
Audio Recordings of Meetings Available Upon